What is it?
- When placing an order you can arrange delivery on a future date (or several different dates) to suit your schedule
- Whatever you order, we'll allocate the stock immediately at the current price
- You can choose from 1 – 10 separate delivery dates over the next 12 months
- You can have a large quantity order delivered in smaller quantities at different times.
How does it help me?
Please Note: The forward order option is not available when ordering extended range products.
- Increased efficiency: because it reduces admin (as you need just one purchase order) and helps you keep to planned production schedules
- Accurate budgeting: we fix the price on the day you place your order, so you're protected against price rises
- Saves money: because it reduces costly downtime, cuts down your stock holding and lets you benefit from discounts for large orders.
Place your order today for the products you need later
... Simply select 'forward order' on the basket page as your delivery option.
Or call our dedicated Forward Orders team on: 01536 444100